Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired of posting!

Sorry world and whoever reads this. I've gotten really sick of posting and I haven't taken any pictures in a while either. I'm just not as camera happy anymore. It might change soon though, who knows. 

Basically, yesterday consisted of Koryl, Tricia, Elizabeth Davey, and Dillon going to the Churchill Museum and the War Rooms. Such a interesting site! I think its my favorite museum so far! Sadly, none of us are very smart, and we kinda completely missed the GIANT Churchill section. No clue how that one happened, but we all feel pretty stupid now. But we really enjoyed our time there! What an interesting part of history to learn about. 

Sadly, I think the highlight of the day is when I got left behind. I wanted to head to a more empty section of the train, but everyone else just jumped on. Before I could make a run for it, the doors closed. It was sad and slightly embarrassing. haha! I just waited for the next one, not that big of a deal. But it was really funny! All the kids were laughing at me and I felt really stupid. 

We've also recently discovered a new handicap of mine. I am not very good at getting off escalators. Its pretty ugly sometimes actually. Not as extreme as elf. But I look absurd most of the time. Basically I'm just a spaz. 

Last night, Dillon, Danny, and I went to this pizza place where they had all you could eat for 5 pounds (super good deal!). We ended up staying at that restaurant for over 2 hours. We talked a lot. Those guys are great. Its fun to have some kids to talk to. I really really like everyone in our group here and we all get along great, but I am really finding friends that I can keep for years! Its so fun!

Today has been pretty mellow. Woke up. Ate breakfast. Class. Another Class. Lunch. Pretty boring.

Then Sammie and Dillon and I headed to Camden Market to check it out. I hadn't been there yet and still wanted to find somethings for some people and Dillon wanted help buying stuff for his brother's wives. I have no clue why he picked me, but I think I helped. haha

Tonight should be mellow as well. I might try and get out and go for a little run if I feel up to it, but I might just stick around the center and read for class. They sure know how to work us out here. I think these classes are some of the hardest I've taken, but I'm doing a lot better than I expected. What a relief! haha! 

Love you all! See you soon! Pray that I can fit everything in my suitcase and that it doesn't go over the weight limit! haha!

1 comment:

  1. Becca...I think we all already knew about your escalator disability. HA! I actually don't know if you ever have struggled with me, but I can sure picture you hesitating and tripping while getting off. lol...Love you!

    ReplyDelete