Friday, July 31, 2009

When did I become the Chosen One??

I have no clue why, but somehow I have been the person that everyone has decided to tell their secrets too. Its not a huge deal, but there are some things I really could have gone with out knowing, especially when it comes to some of the guys here! I know I'm easy to talk to, but some things are better left unsaid or should be saved for your family only! I just can't figure it out! haha

But other than that, I'm loving it here! Its funny to see how much we've all changed. Kaitlin and I were just talking about how much we can't stand tourists! Funny because we are tourists... but it really does feel like we live here and that we've been here forever! We were just saying how funny it is now that we can pick out the americans! When we first got here, we couldn't understand how everyone could just tell that we were american...its super easy to see! haha!

This morning we went to Greenwich. It was Sarah, Melissa, Caitlin, Kaitlin, Diana, Koryl, and I! Such a fun group! Love those girls! We we all SO excited about the idea of visiting 3 museums in Greenwich today... We were in and out of all of them super fast. Nothing really interesting, so it was hard for us to pay a super huge amount of attention. We went to the Maritime Museum which was interesting. We saw some cool boats, paintings, and some old clothes. Nothing that we haven't seen before. Then we went to the Queen's house to see an art gallery. It was very similar to the National Portrait Gallery. The best part of that museum was when a lady started talking to Caitlin and Westie and Diana and I just ditched and walked into the next room. haha good times. I think we've seen one to many museums about the same people. Then we went up to the Royal Observatory. This was the highlight! Straddling the Prime Meridian is always cool!! 



Our feet at the Prime Meridian! (Plus Megan! We ran into her there!) 
After the Prime Meridian, we wanted to check out the famous Greenwich Market. It was really fun. Diana and I met this way cool Photographer and I'm really excited to check out his website! He had some pretty cool stuff. Then we got some awesome Brazilian food! SOO good! 
Love these girls! 
Beautiful Greenwich with D!
More pretty views! 

After Greenwich, Diana, Koryl, Kaitlin and I headed back to London to hit up the theater district and get tickets for Phantom of the Opera. We're going next week after we are done with finals and I'm super excited!!! I've heard its so great in London! Everyone here has absolutely LOVED it and I can't wait! 

I think we spent 90% of our day today in the Tube. I'm going to be really excited to be back in a car. I mean, I love public transit and everything... but the tube is awful. It is so hot underground and people are either pushing you over to get around you, or they are walking so slow that it takes all your self control not to plow them over. haha

Hope you are all having fun! Love you all! Enjoy your last week without me! :) haha

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment