Saturday, August 1, 2009

Most embarrassing day EVER!

What a day! What a day! It started off with a very short and painful run in the morning (I need new shoes. My legs are dying!) and a quick shower and then I headed off to meet Diana and Koryl in Trafalgar Square. We didn't end up doing much. Just some lunch and a short walk through the theater district. It was crazy crowded and we all wanted to get home. Luckily we found this cute donut place and grabbed some quick donuts. So good! I got this amazing chocolate one! It was heaven. Apparently, I must have looked like I was going to snarff it down or something, because the guy at the desk gave me extra napkins just in case I got chocolate all over my face. haha! Way to make me feel singled out! haha 

This afternoon was quiet. Just more procrastination of homework and attempts to make Diana's hair curl. It curled nicely, but did not last... sad. Then the 3 of us headed off to this mexican place we've been hearing about. It was a bit of an adventure to find. It was the biggest meal I think I've had here! So nice! It was great food. The perfect amount of spice in a burrito. I will say that I'm really looking forward to some good mexican food when I get home! 

The real adventure was after dinner. We were getting back into the tube station and the little doors shut on me super fast... I got stuck and basically burst out laughing. Diana about died and it was just all over embarrassing. I'm really good at making a fool out of myself.

Those girls headed off to a show and I'm about to try to make a dent in my giant pile of homework and plan a lesson for Young Women tomorrow. 

Love you all!!! See you very soon! The next few days are going to be insane! I don't think I'll be sleeping much during this last week! Have fun in super hot Utah!



Sorry Folks. My computer doesn't believe in keeping pictures rotated. You'll have to do that yourself manually. 
The National Gallery... While waiting for Diana and Koryl I tried to be a little creative...i think it died.. oh well!
St. Martins in the field. Sadly, there was some celebration for Jamaican Independence so we couldn't go in...
The street I walk down many many times every day! Gotta love Palace Court! 

1 comment: